Views: 214 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-01-13 Origin: Site
The electric winch is a commonly used traction device, which is composed of a motor, a reducer, a drum, a frame, and a supporting foot. The motor transmits the power to the winch wheel through the reducer, and the winch wheel drives the winch, so as to achieve the purpose of traction.
The working principle of the electric winch is: the power of the motor is transmitted to the reducer, the reducer transmits the power to the winch, and the winch drives the winch, so as to achieve the purpose of traction. When the twisted object goes around on the winch wheel, friction will be generated, and the friction will force the twisted object, so as to achieve the purpose of traction.
(1) Industrial field: The application of electric winches in the industrial field is quite common, mainly used for tensioning, stretching, binding, twisting and other work. It can pull heavy objects, such as steel bars, steel plates, pipes, etc.; it can also pull light objects, such as cables, ropes, etc. In addition, it can also be used to haul heavy goods, such as handling machinery, cars, etc.
(2) Construction field: Electric winches are also widely used in the construction field. It can be used to stretch and twist steel bars, steel plates, steel pipes and other building materials, and can also be used to stretch and twist light materials such as cables and ropes. , can also be used for tensile support structures, such as aerial ropeways, bridges, etc.
Electric winches and hydraulic winches are two commonly used winches, which can be widely used in the demolition, installation and dismantling of bridges, pipelines, steel structures, buildings, ships, etc.
1. The power source is different: the electric winch is driven by electricity, and the hydraulic winch is driven by hydraulic pressure.
2. Different power: The power of the electric winch is larger than that of the hydraulic winch.
3. The control is different: the electric winch can realize continuous speed regulation, and the hydraulic winch can only realize discrete speed regulation.
4. Different reliability: The reliability of hydraulic winch is higher than that of electric winch, because it is not affected by external temperature and humidity, and can work in harsh environment for a long time.
5. The price is different: the electric winch is more expensive than the hydraulic winch because its structure is more complicated and an electrical control system needs to be installed.
1. Safety: The electric winch is safer than the manual winch, because it can automatically control the pulling force of the noose, avoiding the danger of breaking the noose caused by human operation.
2. Convenience: The electric winch is more convenient than the manual winch, and it can realize remote control. You only need to press the button to realize the tension control of the noose, which greatly shortens the operation time.
Hand Winch Operated Lift Trucks
3. Energy saving: electric winch is more energy-efficient than manual winch, because it can realize automatic control, reduce manual operation and save energy.
4. High efficiency: The electric winch is more efficient than the manual winch, because it can realize automatic control, which can effectively increase the pulling force of the noose and improve work efficiency.
1. The model of the winch: The model of the winch should be selected according to the model, power and body structure of the vehicle to ensure safety and reliability.
2. The size of the winch: choose the appropriate winch size according to the vehicle's wheelbase, body length, wheel size and other parameters.
12 Volt Electric Winch Remote Control
3. The transmission ratio of the winch: the appropriate winch transmission ratio should be selected according to the vehicle's driving speed, vehicle weight, vehicle turning radius and other parameters to ensure the vehicle's driving stability and reliability.
4. Winch brand: Choose a winch brand with reliable quality and good service performance to ensure the service life and reliability of the product.
1. Intelligent: The electric winch will be more intelligent, and more intelligent functions will be introduced, such as real-time monitoring, automatic control, energy saving, etc., to improve efficiency and quality and reduce costs.
2. Modularity: The electric winch will adopt a modular design, making it easier for users to install and maintain, and at the same time, it can be more convenient to disassemble and replace parts.
3. Versatility: The electric winch will have more functions and can realize multiple functions, such as stretching, tightening, compression, etc., to meet different application requirements.
4. Visual operation: The electric winch will provide a visual operation interface, which makes the operation easier and more intuitive, and makes it easier for users to grasp the operation process.
5. Remote control: The electric winch will support remote control and can be operated through the network or other remote control methods for more flexible control and management.
ZHME is a highly specialized winch manufacturer situated in Ningbo, Zhejiang province, the most developed area in Changjiang, now the economic hub of China. Our premises cover an area of 15,500 square meters, comprising more than 15,000 square meters of factory floor space and offices for our 200-plus employees.
Our manufacturing plant has state-of-the-art assembly lines, together with in-house precision die-casting, CNC machining, heat treatment, polishing, high-pressure cleaning and finishing facilities.
We also have the most advanced, fully-automated intelligent electric motor and winch testing facilities in the winch industry, to ensure the very highest standards of product reliability and durability. If you are looking for a high-quality electric truck winch manufacturer, please contact us. We are willing to provide you with high-quality electric truck winches from China.